Hard vs. Soft In The Barter World
Which has the highest value a $20,000 car or a $20,000 house? Well, it all depends when doing a barter deal — knowing where your item falls at on the hardness scale and if it’s hard or soft can be a crucial factor when conducting a trade deal. Join us in today’s episode as we discuss hard vs. soft when it comes to bartering.
What You’ll Learn:
- What does Hard vs. Soft have to do with bartering
- How to determine if my item is hard or soft
- Why knowing your margins can play a key role in a barter deal
- What is trading up and down and how can both be profitable
- What is the hardness scale and why is it important
Links & Resources:
Note: Some of the resources below may include affiliate links.
We Want To Hear From You
- We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions so please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
- Ratings and Reviews are extremely helpful and appreciated so please leave us a review for BSIC Podcast on iTunes
Spread The Word
- If you have enjoyed this episode, please spread the word using the social media icons on this page.
- Also, if you haven’t already please take a moment to subscribe to our show on iTunes to get automatic updates.