Is Bartering For The Rich Or The Poor ….
How do you view bartering? In today’s episode, we continue our discussion on the topic is “Bartering for Poor People.”
Some people relate bartering to the pesky haggler or TV shows like the Barter Kings. Depending on what your view of bartering is, your opinion may vary. But you may be surprised that bartering is also related to commercial real estate, islands, luxury living, and huge country trade deals.
So, is bartering for the rich or the poor join us as we tackle this debate, our answers may surprise you.
What You’ll Learn:
- Is bartering for the rich or the poor
- Why people who use cash instead of bartering are paying more
- How to use your excess inventory and services to increase profits and save money
- How rich people look at people who barter
- Why people choose not to barter
Links & Resources:
Note: Some of the resources below may include affiliate links.
We Want To Hear From You
- We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions so please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
- Ratings and Reviews are extremely helpful and appreciated so please leave us a review for BSIC Podcast on iTunes
Spread The Word
- If you have enjoyed this episode, please spread the word using the social media icons on this page.
- Also, if you haven’t already please take a moment to subscribe to our show on iTunes to get automatic updates.