Money saved is money earned…
In this episode we’re interviewing Tom Shanklin a 50-year veteran of the barter industry. Tom has bartered for the birth of his son to the burial of his friend’s grandmother. He’s owned three trade exchanges and has used barter to negotiate his way out of debt.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to use your excess inventory and organize trade to pay off debits
- Why bartering is a great tool to have in your toolbox
- How bartering will help you tap into your creativity and improve your business and personal life.
- How he used trade to create a cash deal
- Why people think bartering is for poor people
- How he bartered his son’s birth and friend’s grandmother’s funeral
- The biggest and smallest deals he’s ever done barter
Links & Resources:
Note: Some of the resources below may include affiliate links.
We Want To Hear From You
- We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions so please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
- Ratings and Reviews are extremely helpful and appreciated so please leave us a review for BSIC Podcast on iTunes
Spread The Word
- If you have enjoyed this episode, please spread the word using the social media icons on this page.
- Also, if you haven’t already please take a moment to subscribe to our show on iTunes to get automatic updates.